Kaze-Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filling all your gaming needs!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Statistics
We have 286 registered users
The newest registered user is Chef

Our users have posted a total of 245 messages in 78 subjects

What do you think its going to be like?

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think COD Black Ops is going to be like?
FUCKING KICK ASS
What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
AMAZING
What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Pretty Bad
What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think its going to be like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shit
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Kazeshini
Owner
Owner
Kazeshini

Rep : 5

What do you think its going to be like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:54 pm

What do you think Black Ops will be like?

What do you think its going to be like? Ousa4w

Last edited by Kamorox on Mon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kaze-realms.darkbb.com
Orange Juice
Owner
Owner

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:59 pm

They're doing this Modern Warfare thing to death why can't they do anything original... it's getting boring I vote good...
Back to top Go down
wafflez

wafflez

PostSubject: Re: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:38 pm

i voted it would be fucking bad ass because they always think of something new and they always add something that no one would expect. like modern warfare2 the ending. they made it seem like captin price would die but he didnt. call of duty world at war = the nazi zombies. and a whole bunch more!
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 am

I vote shit because modern warfare 2 is not that good.
Back to top Go down
wackattack

wackattack

PostSubject: Re: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 am

i voted shit because wtf are they gonna do istead of proluge on cod 4 nazi zombies on cod 5
and muesem on cod 6 the muesm is shit any way so wat else can they do better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think its going to be like?   What do you think its going to be like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think its going to be like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaze-Realms :: Graphics :: Show-off-
Jump to: